More than 150,000 m2 dedicated to the business and technological development that already house more than 20 companies of Fuerteventura, and with space of up to 64 offices, which makes the park one of the largest and most promising systems of innovation and development of the islands Canary islands.
Here’s what you can find:
- Furnished and air-conditioned offices
- Meeting Room/Auditorium with capacity for more than 100 people
- Multipurpose rooms for 35 people
- Boardrooms for 12 people
- Access to high speed fiber optics and Wi-Fi
- Guaranteed basic services (water, gas, electricity, among others)
- Access to training and training
- Parking area
- Copying, playback and multimedia center
Lofty location just 4 kms from Puerto del Rosario, 5 kms from Commercial Seaport (with PIF border inspection point for goods entry and Schengen access of passengers from third countries) 6 kms from Fuerteventura International Airport (offering more than 25 daily flights to major European destinations) and 90 kms from Africa (Connection by boat Puerto del Rosario-Morocco)
Fuerteventura is a paradise island with average temperatures ranging from 18 º C to 25 º C throughout the year. It has been declared a biosphere reserve and is one of the favourite destinations for EU citizens.
Spectacular natural landscapes, mountains and volcanic areas, white sandy beaches, tourist destinations related to the era of the conquest of the New World.
Fuerteventura is the perfect place to get to know and invest. Company and leisure in a single destination.
Canary Islands Special Zone (Zona ZEC)
The economic and Fiscal regime (REF) of the Canary Islands establishes the Canarian Special Zone (ZEC), a tax zone regime of low taxation with the 4 of the tax on companies, the best taxation throughout Europe.
The technology park of Fuerteventura is welcome to this regime and is part of this incredible area of interest for investors and entrepreneurs.
- Reduction of up to 90 of undistributed profits on the taxable basis of corporate tax.
- Exemption from the tax on patrimonial transmissions and legal acts documented in the Constitution, enlargement and acquisition of investment goods.
- Advantages of the General Indirect Tax Canary (IGIC) with respect to VAT, general type 7, NULL application to certain products and services like telecommunications or by the acquisition of investment goods.
- 50 tax allowance for the profit for sale of goods produced in the Canary Islands.
- Important tax deductions for investments made in sectors of interest.