The technological park of Fuerteventura has been incorporated into the network of technological spaces of the Canary Islands (REPTeCan), created by decree 21/2014 of March 3 of the President of the Government of the Canary Islands.
The network of technological spaces and parks of the Canary Islands (REPTeCan) has been conceived as a network of physical spaces that jointly and co-ordinated will host companies based, research and university centers, technology centers and transfer of Technology, as well as the services necessary to enable a business activity based on knowledge.
The Government of the Canary Islands will encourage the installation and activity of companies through financial instruments that enable the capitalization of those that carry out activities related to technological parks, prioritizing the following Activities:
- Capturing innovative business projects to be deployed in technology parks
- Aid for the creation of new innovative companies linked to technology parks
- Loans for innovative companies linked to technology parks
- Capitalization of innovative companies linked to technology parks
- Provision of guarantees and guaranties for innovative companies linked to technology parks
- Other related activities